maandag 28 juni 2021

Crealies - Create a Scene Video Tutorial

      
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute little scene which I've created
using Crealies dies only. Yes... you heard it right,
no stamping, no coloring just die cutting on some colored cardstocks.
Over to my card..
 I have a step by step video tutorial to show you how I made this card.
Hop over to Crealies YouTube channel or click the video below to see it..


Here is the close up...
I really love this sun rays dies from the latest release. It's just perfect to create some beautiful summer scenes along with some cute critters. 
I really enjoyed making this cute summer card. I hope you get inspired.
Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

    
    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...