maandag 14 juni 2021

Crealies - Birthday Card with Dry Embossing Technique

     

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute Birthday card using Dry Embossing Technique where I created this embossed background with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL square nesting dies. 
To make this card, I took white card stock and dry embossed it.
Then I die cut the square using the same dies.
I adhered this embossed panel on white card base.
I ink blended the die cut out square and adhered it to card base using glue. Then, I die cut out this cute dog, balloon and the swirl which I ink blended and adhered to the card base using foam tape to give some dimension.
After that, I die cut out Birthday sentiment, ink blended it and adhered to the card base along with stamped Happy sentiment.
Finally, I added some heart embellishment to complete this card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
   
  
   Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...