dinsdag 15 december 2020

Crealies: Winter Card Tri-Fold

 
Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you this cute Winter Card, this is a
Tri-Fold Style made with Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:17 

To attach my side panels made also with Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:17 
I used Mini Album Binding System B  
My decorative elements on the front of my card were made with
X-tra no:45  this cute postage stamp die. 
 

My inside embellishment flowers were made with Set of 3 no:61  and I added some leaves with Duo Dies no:58A  and Duo Dies no:58 

My inside pocket was made using the Medium Pocket Die from For Journalzz and Plannerzz  and I used On the Edge XL no:34  to add a fancy edge to my pocket. The tags in my pocket were made with Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:17  and Labelzz and Tagzz no:17 

I used Cardzz no:299  Cardholder to make a custom matching stand to hold my card. 

Here is a closer look at some of the details of this card. 

Thank you for stopping by.
Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

For Journalzz and Plannerzz:

          

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...