zaterdag 5 december 2020

Crealies inspiration relay new Crealies products day 1

 
 Today inspiration day 1 the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this slimline monochromatic card using newly released "On the edge XL" dies.  There are so many patterns to choose from and possibilities are endless. I really enjoyed putting this card together.
To start with, I took A4 size white card stock and folded it in to half vertically  and kept the length 8.5" inches which is a bit bigger than these on the edge xl dies. Then I took another white card stock and die cut it using On the edge dies as shown in below pic.
After that, I ink blended each and every die cut out part with shades of purples using Altenew Inks and distress ink. 
Once satisfied, I adhered the same on white card stock and added die cut out "Happy Birthday" sentiment using Alfies dies. 
Finally added some silver sequins to complete it.
I hope you get inspired.
 
  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

    
 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)     
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...