maandag 28 december 2020

Crealies Striped Birthday Card

   
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are enjoying your Holidays with your Family.

I'm stopping by to share this striped Birthday card using Crealies dies and stamps. Crealies Mix & Match Stripes dies are so fun to create striped background using colored card stock.
To make this card, I took plain Mix & match stripes dies and put it together using tape to make the die cutting faster. Then I die cut out lots of stripes on the colored card stock as shown in below pic.
After that, I adhered these die cut out colored stripes on Crealies masking sheet one by one. Once satisfied, I die it out using Crealies stitched rectangle and circle dies. 
I realized that the striped background is so bright. So, I toned it down by covering it with thin vellum paper which I die cut using circle dies exactly at the same place as my striped background.  After that, I adhered this panel on white card base using foam tape along with washi tape. 
Then, I die cut out this cute pig and balloons using Crealies dies and adhered at the card panel.
Finally, I stamped the tag using Bits & pieces tag stamp set along with Happy birthday sentiment to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired.
   Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...