maandag 7 december 2020

Crealies: Inspiration Relay new Crealies Products day 3

 
Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you new products from Crealies for December.

I made a alternative for a page in my recent mini albums,
Snowman Mini and the Fall Mini Albums. 


For my fun opening I used On the Edge XL no:33 
This is one of my favorite designs from all the On the Edge dies. 

When you open up the flap you can see I added a pocket made with For Journalzz and Plannerzz Pocket XL no:655  and added a fun shape to the top flap with On the Edge XL no:28 .


Playing around with more of the On the Edge dies I used
On the Edge XL no:32  for the inside of my pocket. 


Here is a closer look at all the details from the dies.




For a full tutorial on how I made this page please check out the videos below.


Thank you for stopping by
Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

For Journalzz and Plannerzz:
For Journalzz and Plannerzz Pocket XL no:655  

   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...