donderdag 30 april 2020

Crealies: Tag Book with Photo Mats


Hello It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you this cute Tag Book with Photo Mats. This little book is something you can make pretty quick if you need to give a little gift or just looking for something fun to make in a few hours.  On the cover I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:56  to make my window for my shaker cover and using  Transparent sheets  from Crealies it was easy to make.

I used Mini Album Binding System A  to attach my pages to my book. 

On the inside front and back covers I used For Journalzz and Plannerzz no:652 Medium pocket die  to make my pockets.  They are also the perfect size to make my smaller photo mats. 


I used Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:16  to make my holes in the top of my pages to make unique opening to hold my Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:15 




To watch a full video tutorial on how to make this please click the link below


Thank you for stopping by today. 
Patty

Crealies Stansen/ Dies:
Mini Album Binding System A 


For Journalzz and Plannerzz:

Crealies Basic:

     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...