zondag 26 april 2020

Crealies Inspiration relay new Crealies products day 10


Today inspiration day 10 with the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,

For today's post, I have created customized word card for my daughter's birthday.
I kept the colors on pastel side. 

To begin with, I took different pastels color card stocks and partially die cut it out
individual letters using outermost layer of Cardzz big alphabet dies. 

After that, I took white stamping card stock and die cut out letters using innermost dies. Then, I distress inked all these letters by matching distress oxides colors
and adhered the same on the base.

I punched each leaflet with two holes using punching tool, and added die cut out ring around it on both the sides using part of  Cardzz 24 dies to make it strong.
To decorate the front, I first stenciled it using the same distress oxide color.
Then, I stamped the birthday sentiment on the white strip and adhered the same along with die cut out numbers. I die cut clouds on vellum for my image. Added some die cut out hearts from Cardzz 22  to further decorate it.

To decorate the inside of the leaflets, I did stamping and stenciling using same distress oxide colors. Here is the sneak peek of inside. I also added some stickers to further decorate it.
 Once satisfied, I bind these together using rings
and decorated those rings by matching ribbons.
I hope you like this clean and simple customized name card/scrapbook.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...