dinsdag 7 april 2020

Crealies CAS Spring Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this clean & simple (CAS) Spring card to cheer you up :)

Over to my card
 To make this card, I took white stamping card stock and die cut it using stitched rectangle dies. Then, I stamped the mason jars by masking it and lightly colored these. Once satisfied, I doodled these leaves and stems using alcohol markers.
 After that I die cut these tiny flowers, colored these and adhered to the card stock using foam tape. Further decorated these flowers by adding gems of same color.
Added the stamped sentiment to complete it.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:

       Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Decorette die no. 22, only flowers  Bits & Pieces stamp no. 208, Mason jar / Glass jar with lid Text & Co stamps, Wordstrips no. EN04: Happy (English)        Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...