donderdag 28 september 2023

Crealies: Winter Wonderland Tag


Hello creative Crealies friends! 

Today I made a winter tag for inspiration! Now a few words about its creation!


For the base I used white watercolor cardstock, which I cut with
the shape Cardzz dies no. 197 and glued a suitable winter image. 

I also cut an acetate sheet with the same shape, on which I arranged the winter trees, and added some snowflakes. 

I used embossing powder in white to create the snow effect on the trees. 
Finally, I added a poinsettia that I made out of fabric to give a more festive finish to my tag.

Hopefully I have managed to inspire you!
Have fun with the Crealies products!

Love,
Bonka

Crealies Dies / Stansen:






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...