woensdag 20 september 2023

Crealies - Punny Banana Card

      

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Punny Love card  using Crealies latest cute Banana dies.
Isn't this guy cute??
To make this card, I took yellow card base and then took White card stock which I die cut it out using Crealies wavy rectangle nesting dies. I adhered this die cut out panel to the Yellow card base with an angle and cut out the extra parts from edges.
Meanwhile, I die cut out this cute large Banana on white card stock and colored with Alcohol markers. Then, I die cut out the body parts and face on Black card stock.I assembled this cutie along with a die cut out heart and adhered it to the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension.
After that, I added die cut out sentiment using Texto Negativo dies
to complete this pun love card. 
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Partzz no. 71 - used it for face
Inside or out no 19 - used it for heart

       

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...