dinsdag 26 september 2023

Crealies: Wedding Bells


 Hello Crealies Friends!

 As I am about to attend a wedding very soon, I got inspired and decided to add a pop-up card to my gift. I used the Twist & Pop With Panels dies, the Cardzz dies no. 310 in particular. It is absolutely wonderful for an interesting card.

I cut the base from designer paper and cardboard in a contrasting color. The twist mechanism is from the same materials, cut with  Cardzz dies no. 310. I placed a bride and a groom as wedding elements on it. The card is closed with a magnet and a lid, cut with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 140.  I decorated the front side of the card with a heart Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 154,  fabric flowers  Set of 3 no. 66, leaves Duo Dies no. 64, and some lace.

I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...