dinsdag 11 juli 2023

Crealies: The Gift of Happiness Box

 
Hello Crealies Friends!


 As  I got invited to a wedding recently and wanted to give something small to the couple, I decided to make a gift box. Its standard size makes it really convenient as a gift box for various occasions. In addition to the box, I created a tag to write some well wishes.



The base is made of cardstock and designer paper, cut with Crealies Create A Box Large dies no. 6. I decorated with a circle Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 150, a heart Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 154 and fabric flowers  Set of 3 no. 66 with leaves Duo Dies no. 67. The tag X-tra no. 60 is decorated in the same style as the box. As a finishing touch, I added a small ribbon.

I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products!


Love, 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...