maandag 17 juli 2023

Crealies Gift and Treat Milk Carton Boxes in 3 Sizes Made in Minutes! with video

 


I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and if you need adorable boxes for treat and gift giving, you are in the right place! In my newest video I share 3 sizes of the Create A Box no. 06 Milk Carton Boxes and show how quick they are to make. I created this birdhouse birthday gift box with the regular size as well as the Cardzz Birdhouse die, the Partzz bird duo die and a play on the layered Happy Birthday die:

These mini treat boxes take just minutes to make
and can be filled with candy for a sweet treat:

In the newest release at Crealies, a third size of Create A Box no. 06 milk carton die was introduced and here is the wedding or engagement gift box I do step by step in the video:



 

I had great fun designing these different sizes of milk cartons for gift giving!
Which one is your favorite?

 Happy Creating! Karen 

 I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Create a Box large no. 06
Create a Box mini no. 06
Create a Box no. 06
Partzz no. 69
Partzz no. 70
Partzz no. 53
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 154
Cardzz no. 501

  
 
  
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...