dinsdag 25 juli 2023

Crealies: Fun Math Box

 
Hello Crealies friends!

Today for you I have prepared a fun little interactive box. For this project I got inspired by my little granddaughter, since I wanted to create a gift for her that would be both fun and educational. That idea transformed into a simple but colorful game for young children, so they can learn how to count.

For the box I used the new die shape - Crealies Create A Box Large no.23 , decorated with matching designer math paper. In addition to the box I cut out an ellipse shape using
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 152.

There are eleven cards in total - starting from 0 till 10
that I made using several dies and colorful paper.

As always, I hope I managed to inspire you!
Have fun with the Crealies products and let your imagination guide you!

Love,
Bonka

Crealies Dies / Stansen:






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...