vrijdag 18 september 2020

Crealies Feathers


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share these two cards using new Crealies Pigment Colorzz. I really enjoyed playing with these colors. These pigments are so bright and you need it in a very small quantity to do the magic :)

For my cards, I've used smooshing technique where I sprinkled a little bit of pigment on acrylic block, sprayed it water and picked it up on the card stock. I kept it doing the same thing with different pigments where I was drying the card stock after each pigment layer. Once satisfied, I splattered it with gold acrylic paint.

Over to my card
 Then, I die cut it using square stitched dies and further die cut out the feathers. Arranged these die cut out feathers around the sentiment on ink blended white stamping card stock and added some gold sequins to complete it.
Card 2

For this card, I used the negative die cut out from the above card (we crafters don't waste anything ;), isn't it?), applied silver paste to add interest.
Once dried, I adhered it on the white note card. Stamped the sentiment on the hand torn vellum and colored the outline stamp in black and added the sequins to complete it.
I hope you get inspired.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Basic:

                  Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 22, Squares with stitchline Double Fun dies no. 34, Feathers  Text & Co English stamp Handlettering no. 03A, Happy Birthday, outline Glitter paste silver, 50 ml         Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) Watercolor / Mixed Media paper, white 200 grams (15x A4)

2 opmerkingen:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...