vrijdag 11 september 2020

Crealies inspiration relay new Crealies products day 7


 Today inspiration day 7 with the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share a Christmas card using new Crealies products. This is my first Christmas card of the season :). I would love to know when you start building stash for your Christmas cards...
To make this card, I started with folded white note card which I partly ink blended and stamped the snowflakes using distress ink.  Then, I took another white card stock panel (smaller than the base card) and die cut it out using new stitched star dies ( third die from the outside).
After that I die cut out layers using edge dies and colored the same with white silver pigment color and adhered it on the front panel of the card. Once satisfied, I layered this front panel with another small card panel where we've die cut out the star using foam tape.

Later, I die cut out star frames on white card stock by stacking all the dies together and colored these frames using gold pigment color. 
Adhered the gold colored frame on the star window where I further added the colored snowman. Glued rest of the frames too. 
After that I covered the big star with paper and splattered the whole card panel with gold pigment color.
Finally added the die cut out "Merry Christmas" sentiment to complete it.

I hope you get inspired.
 
  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Mixed Media:
Pigment Colorzz no. 51 (New - Pearl white silver)
Pigment Colorzz no. 52 (New - Pearl gold)

Crealies Basic:

                 
 On the Edge dies no. 43, 2x Snow/Hill with stitchline Text Die no. 101 Merry Christmas

 Bits & Pieces stamp no. 134, 5x Snowflake solid  

 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) Black cardboard, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4)




 

       
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...