zondag 27 september 2020

Crealies double sided tag slider card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colorful "Double sided tag slider card" using Crealies tag slider card dies.
To make this card, I die cutted all the parts of the die set and then ink blended the inner layer of the tags & card front panel before putting together it in to the slider mechanism. You can check Mandy's video tutorial here on Crealies YouTube channel for the same where she has explained it so beautifully.
To decorate the front panel, I die cut lots of leaves in rainbow colors and adhered them. I added 2-3 leaves in the slider tags also to add interest and left the rest of the space for a personal message.
After that I stamped the sentiment on a white strip and glued it on the front panel using foam tape along with a die cutted butterfly on vellum. Added some silver stones on the butterfly to complete this card.
I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps / Stamps:

Crealies Basic:

                             
   
 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)       

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...