zaterdag 12 september 2020

Crealies: A Christmas Star Mini Album Part 1


Hi It's Patty
Today I would like to share with you the start of a new mini album series, this one is Christmas inspired.  I'm calling this one A Christmas Star. 
In today's post I will show you how to make 4 pages of this mini. I have a full tutorial on this. 


To create my base pages I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:24  This is my go to die all the time for my base pages. You can use any of the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies for your base pages but this one is just my goto and if your looking to start making these mini album this would be one I would recommend as a must have.  For my pattern paper I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:95  the rough edges on this die makes for fun edges. 

To put both styles of these pages together I also used Mini Album Binding System C 
and On The Edge Die no:48  One page I made a side pocket and a
top loading pocket on the other page.

I wanted to make a fun element to my pockets so using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:102 
and a piece of acetate I made this see thru window. 

Below is a closer look at the fun stitching on these dies. 

For my next 2 pages using all the same dies I created this center spread of the mini album when we put this together. 

For these pages I made a fun closure to keep this all neat when closed.  Using
Mini Album Binding System C  in a different way I made my stars
(made with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:102  )flip up to allow the pages to open. 

I keep all this closed by attaching my closure on top of

Then from going largest to a smaller die I made these pages flip open for photo mats.  These were all made using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:24  for my base pages and Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:95 for my pattern paper and all attached with Mini Album Binding System C 



I hope you enjoyed these first 4 pages and I can't wait to show you the next ones. 

For a complete tutorial on these pages please check out the link below. 


Thank you for stopping by:
Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:102 
 
For Journalzz and Plannerzz:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 102, Star with double stitchline (6x) Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 95, Rectangles with rough edges Mini Albums Binding System C (spine 7 mm) with stitchline On the Edge dies no. 48, 14,5 cm with double dots Dies: Pocket Small (5,0 cm) + layer up 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...