dinsdag 15 september 2020

Crealies Rainbow cards with thin frame oval dies

 
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share these rainbow cards which I made using Crealies new thin frame dies. These dies are so so fun and I really enjoyed playing with these. I am sure you have already seen some wonderful creations by other design team members.

Here is my version :)
To make these card, I die cut out thin frame ovals using innermost dies on rainbow colored card stocks. Then I adhered these one by one using different colors on masking sheet.
Once I layered all the thin frames in an oval then I cut these in to half to make rainbows. I will highly recommend you to watch Mandy's video on Crealies youTube channel for more details. She has explained each & everything related with thin frame dies so beautifully.
After that, I adhered these on white note card and cut the extra part out.Added the heat embossed sentiment and some heart embellishment to complete it.
For the second card, I took black card stock and adhered the  die cut out rainbow at the middle of the card stock using foam tape. Added die cut out clouds on vellum which I outlined  and some of them colored using silver pen.
Completed it by adding heat embossed sentiment along with some hearts.

I hope you get inspired.
   Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:

                           Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 109, Thin frames, ovals (23x) Crea-Nest-Lies Small die no. 9, Clouds Text & Co stamps, Word strips no. EN04: Happy (English) Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      Black cardboard, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4) Masking Sheets 3x A4

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...