zondag 20 september 2020

Crealies Star card using Heat Emboss Resist Technique

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this "You're a STAR" galaxy theme card using Crealies Bullet Journaling square stamp set.  Yes, you can use this stamp set not only for journaling but for making cards too. There are so many possibilities. Here I'm sharing one idea using the "Emboss Resist Technique".

Over to my card..
I have a step by step photo tutorial too..

To start I took white cardstock and die cut a rectangle using Crealies Stitched rectangle dies.
After that, I stamped this rectangle using Bullet Journaling square stamp set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Then, I took Crealies masking sheet which was equal in size with the stamped rectangle and  die cut out the star at the center of the masking sheet.
I masked the card stock with the star shaped masking sheet and distress inked the rest of the card stock.
Once satisfied, I removed the mask.
Then I covered the rectangle with the negative mask that is the rest of the part with masking sheet except the star.
Now, I ink blended the star also.
Our card panel is ready after removing the mask. I splattered it with white acrylic paint to add interest.
After that, I adhered this panel to a white note card. Added the die cut out sentiment using Alfies dies which I layered. 
Added the stamped sentiment by masking few words from two different stamp set ;)
Finally added some star embellishments to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired.
   Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Journalzz & Plannerzz:

Crealies Basic:

                             
   
  
 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      Black cardboard, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4) Masking Sheets 3x A4

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...