vrijdag 16 oktober 2020

Crealies Inspiration Relay New Crealies Products day 7


 Today inspiration day 7 the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

 Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this "Spinner Wheel" winter card using Crealies newly launched dies. I really enjoyed playing with this fun interactive dies. With single dies either you can make it reveal wheel or spinner wheel card. I've already made reveal wheel card  which you can find here. In this post I am sharing spinner wheel card.
To make this card, I first made the spinner mechanism where I stamped the top panel with snowflakes stamp set. . Please follow Mandy's YouTube video to make the spinner mechanism. She has explained it so beautifully.
The only difference which I made is that instead of putting transparent sheet , I added die cut out circle where I adhered all the snowmen which I stamped, colored with alcohol marker and fussy cut.
Finally, I added stamped sentiment on die cut out circle  and adhered it at the center using foam tape along with some silver sequins to complete this card.

Here is small video to show the mechanism..:)
I hope you get inspired.

Tutorial. Video Spinning Wheel Card English Spoken:

Tutorial Video Outside Draaikaart Nederlands gesproken:


  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps / Stamps:
                 
       Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)         
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...