maandag 26 oktober 2020

Crealies: Fall Mini Album Part 1


Hello It's Patty

Today we get to start a new mini album. This album is going to be so much fun to make and this is only part 1 and I just love this page. 
This page is just full of pockets with lots of photo mats and pull out pages. 

Starting right off the top I made 2 belly bands to hold my envelope pockets
 
By using the largest die from Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:13  I added a score line part way down to make the flap of my envelope.
I used On the Edge no:51  to cut a decorative opening for my pocket.  

Already we start off with a bunch of photo mats even before we start pulling out goodies. 

Hidden behind the envelope pockets I have to tags also

Going a little back a little bit is one of the first of 2 large pockets with a pull out folder.


On the back pocket I used On the Edge no:45 for my opening of my next pocket
and also used it for the pull out folder.

This whole page opens up to reveal another page for lots of room for a photo spread.
I added to thinner pages using Cardzz no:182 


To watch the tutorial on how I made this page please check out the video below

Thank you for stopping by.
Patty

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

   









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...