maandag 19 oktober 2020

Crealies: Farmhouse Mini Album Part 2

 
Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you part 2 of 2 for my Farmhouse Mini Album 


This was a fun album to make and it was fun using the new Cardzz no:181  Slimline dies. 

In this video I show you adding the spine to the pages we made in part 1.

I used Mini Album Binding System D  to attached my pages. This has a nice wide gusset so we can really build up the pages.  Below is a top view showing you all the spacing you can get with this die.  Also if you look at the middle pages I used Mini Album Binding System C  to give some room to add some fun inserts. 

For my tags in this album I used Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:16 

On the pages below I added a corner pocket to keep any photo mats or tags in place without falling out. To make this corner pocket I used

The inserts I made to go in the pockets are really fun to make.


The insert was made by using For Jounalzz and Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die no:652  for both my waterfall and corner pocket.

Here is a closer look at my waterfall page. 

Here are some more photos of how fun this album looks to make. 


Thank you for stopping by. To check out the walk through and full tutorial
please check out the link below. 


Thank you Patty

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

For Journalzz and Plannerzz:

       

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...