dinsdag 13 augustus 2019

Exploding Box


Hi It's Patty
Today I want to show you this Exploding Box I altered. I picked up a premade box at my local craft store and decorated it. 

Below I used many dies to create the beautiful flowers, leaves and butterflies. 
I used Duo Dies no:54, no:56, and Set of 3 dies no:55, no:46


I also added the pretty flowers to the sides of the inside box. 


From the store of Alice in Wonderland I add the bottle
and cut the Drink me tag out with Labelzz and Tagzz no:13


I used the same Labelzz and Tagzz die no:13 to make my tags in my corner pockets
using Journalzz and Plannerzz's Medium Pocket die. 






For a walk thru and tutorial check out the video below.


Crealies Stansen / Dies:

For Journalzz and Plannerzz:

 

 

 

Thank you for stopping by. 
Paper use is from Echo Park called Alice in Wonderland. 
Patty

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...