maandag 26 augustus 2019

Blogestafette Dag 3 - Day 3: Halloween Album


Hello It's Patty
Today is Blogestafette Dag 3 Day 3

Have you enjoyed the Blogestafette so far?  Wilma and Jolanda have shown you some really fun projects, if you missed them you can check them out in the links below, just click on there name. 
Jolanda  
I'm so excited for this release because Halloween is my all time favorite Holiday
and I hope you enjoy this project as much as I do. 

On the front cover I used Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:13 
I thought they gave the most impression of a tombstone. 


I also used it to decorate the back of the album.


When you first open up the cover you will see a Waterfall made with
Journalzz and Plannerzz Large Pocket Die no:651  
I added a clear acetate to make my closure and added the bats using Set of 3 no:58 NEW!!



As you move over to the middle of the album I used the new On the Edge Die no:43  NEW!! to create these unique pockets.
I also added Set of 3 no:57  NEW!! these cute little ghosts as embellishments.


In the picture below I used On the Edge Die no:42  NEW!! to make larger pockets.


I created a few Tags with Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:13 , Xtra no:32  NEW!! and used the 
Bats Set of 3 no:58  NEW!! to make photo corners to hold the photo mats.
I added the Text Hello pumpkin with Text and Co no:08  NEW!!


Below I used Bits and Pieces no:180  NEW!! and stamped them on clear acetate with StazOn ink in Cotton White. I added a cute little ghost with Set of 3 no:57 NEW!!



The tag below I used Partz no:34  NEW!! and Xtra no:33  NEW!!


And on the last page I added a stacked pocket and used the Masks and More Mini no:116  to create this unique effect on the pocket and I show you how to do this in the tutorial. 



There is so much more to this album, be sure to check out the video below for a complete walk thru. Later this week I show you the tutorial for this album.


Thank you for stopping by today and check out my project.
Paper used is 3 collections by Reminisce called Spooky Night, Watercolor Halloween, Pumpkin Hallow and Tim Holtz Abandoned

Crealies Dies Cutting / Stansen:
Set of 3 no:58   NEW!!
Xtra no:33  NEW!!
On the Edge no:42  NEW!!
On the Edge no:43 NEW!!
Xtra no:32  NEW!!
Partz no:34  NEW!!

Journalzz and Plannerzz:

Crealies Stencils:
Masks and More Mini no:116  

Crealies Stamps / Stempels:

Bits & Pieces no:179  NEW!!
Bits & Pieces no:180 NEW!!
Bits & Pieces no:181 NEW!!
Text & Co no: E 08  NEW!!


 


 


 

 

 

 

 



1 opmerking:

  1. I dont’t like halloween normally.
    But... after i saw the video of your album?!??
    Wauw, i really love it!!!
    I think its so much fun to make one of my own.
    Big compliments to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...