donderdag 9 februari 2023

Crealies - Welcome Baby, Side Stepper Card

     

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Baby card which I've made using Crealies latest release. I really love this fun side stepper card and this little chick is so cute. Isn't it??
Over to my card,
To make this card, I took white card stock and die cut it out the base card using Crealies latest On the MOVE 17 dies. Then I die cut the second layer using same dies on the patterned paper and adhered it to the base card. 
 
Meanwhile, I die cut out this little chick and the egg on white card stock where I ink blended the Chick with Yellow & Orange distress oxides. Then I arranged the Chick on the egg and adhered it to the card base using foam tape to give some dimension.
Then I adhered the rest of the egg parts to the card base to add interest. I added the yellow die cut sentiment on the egg shell using latest Texto Negativo dies (alphabet). Finally I added some white heart embellishments to complete this Baby card.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...