maandag 6 februari 2023

Crealies Side Stepper Cards Two Ways with video

 

Hello from central Wisconsin USA! I am Karen Hasheck of Karen's Kreative Kards, and I am back with another video and a couple of fun fold cards made with the new Side Stepper On The Move #17 die set. Here is the first card I made in just minutes with this die set:


 The adorable cow and his birthday party accessories were made with Partzz dies from Crealies, and I used the Vertical Happy Birthday and Alfies #5 to create the punny message. Here is a view from the back where I  can write a message:


This is the side stepper card I create step by step in the new video. I decided to try a horizontal orientation for this one, and it features a birthday pig and another punny saying. In the states we say we are “pigging out” when we eat lots of treats on special days like birthdays, and my birthday pig has two cakes to eat! These side stepper cards lay flat to mail easily as shown here:



Happy Creating! Karen 

 I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
On the MOVE no. 17
Partzz no. 51
Partzz no. 45
Partzz no. 50
Texto Negativo no. EN104V
Alfies no. 5

 

  
  
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...