donderdag 16 februari 2023

Crealies - Magical Wishes


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this rainbow colored magical birthday card which I've made using Crealies latest release. It was so much fun making this card as I transformed Partzz Horse dies into a Unicorn ;)  Over to my card..
To make this card, I first took white card stock panel and die cut it out using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 130 and then I further die cut it out using latest ATC ticket dies. I adhered these die cut out panels on the white card base using foam tape to add interest.
After that, I ink blended the background using rainbow colored Distress Oxides. Meanwhile, I die cut out the Horse using latest Partzz dies on white card stock and transformed it into a Unicorn where I cut the nose part of the horse die cut out in to a Unicorn horn. The eyes are from Partzz no. 52. And I colored this Unicorn using rainbow colored Alcohol markers and adhered it to the card panel.
I added the die cut out sentiment using latest Text dies. Finally, I added some clear sequins to complete this magical Unicorn Birthday card.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...