donderdag 2 februari 2023

Crealies - Love You So Mush!!

     
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this love card which I've made using
Crealies Mushroom dies. Over to my card... 


To make this card, I took a white card base. Then I die cut the sentiment "Love you so mush!" on Mirror Gold Card stock using Alfies dies and adhered it to the centre of card panel.


Meanwhile, I die cut out lots of Mushrooms on cream coloured card stock where I embossed the top part the Mushroom using 'WOW! - Primary Bird of Paradise' colored Embossing Powder. I embossed it twice to get this deep red Colour. 
After embossing, I assembled this mushrooms and adhered it to the card panel along the edges where I trimmed the extra parts. 
Finally, I added some tiny Gold sequins randomly here and there to complete this Love card. I love how this card turned out.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...