dinsdag 31 januari 2023

Crealies: Love and Flowers

Hello Crealies Friends!


I wanted to share with you my latest multi-layered card, which is created in my favorite vintage style. If you would like to show your love, this card is a perfect way to say “I Love You”. 


I made the base out of white watercolor 16/16 cm cardstock. For the next layer I used dark 15.5/15.5 cm cardstock and 15/15 cm designer paper. Using X-tra dies no. 60, I cut two tags and placed them on the base, creating multiple layers with gauze, lace and different elements. I decorated with  flowers, made of pre-treated fabric, sprayed with white acrylic paint and glued some beads as a finishing touch.


I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!

Love, 

Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Duo Dies no. 58A

Duo Dies no. 64

Uno no. 65

Set of 3 no. 65

X-tra no. 60

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 113


 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...