woensdag 4 januari 2023

Crealies - Anniversary card using Crea-Nest-Lies Flower dies

 
 Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Anniversary card where I've created the background using Crealies Flower nesting dies. I really love how this background turned out.
Over to my card..

To make this card, I created the card base by first die cutting out
the green cardstock using Cardzz dies.

 Then, I die cut these flowers on red cardstock using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies and randomly adhered it to the card base and cut the extra edges using the scissors.

Meanwhile, I die cut out the HAPPY sentiment using Alfies dies on White & Gold Cardstock. I layered it and then adhered it to the card base using foam tape. Similarly, I die cut out the Anniversary sentiment and  glued it to the card panel.
Finally, I added some gold sequins on the flowers to complete this Anniversary card. I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...