maandag 9 januari 2023

Crealies - Birdie card

  

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Little birdie friendship card using Crealies Partzz dies
and lots of Duo Dies :). Over to my card...
To make this card, I took White Card stock and die cut it out using this fun Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies. Then I created this background using my Gelli plates and Crealies stencil. It was so much fun...I really love how this background turned out with Distress Oxides.
Then, I adhered this background on White card base. Meanwhile, I die cut out this cute birdie and so many leaves using Crealies Duo Dies. I lightly coloured the bird and adhered this on the card front panel along with the leaves.

After that, I adhered the die cut out text sentiment on the card base.
I finished this card by adding some silver gemstones.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Mixed Media:


       

1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...