woensdag 11 januari 2023

Crealies - Butterfly Shaped Stenciled Birthday Card

   
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this beautiful shaped butterfly card using Crealies stencil & dies. 
Over to my card..


To make this card, I first die cut two white card stock panels using outermost butterfly Cardzz dies and adhered them together at the edges to create a hinge card. 


Then, I took Water colour card stock and stencilled it using Crealies stencil, texture paste and Crealies Pink Pigment powder. Once it dried, I adhered it to the butterfly shaped card base.


After that, I die cut the Birthday wishes sentiment on mirror Gold card stock using Wordzz and text dies and glued it to the card base. 
Finally, I added some Gold sequins to complete this beautiful shaped Birthday card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:



     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...