vrijdag 16 december 2022

Crealies: Tag a Friend This Christmas

 Hello Crealies friends!


For those of you who would like to present a Christmas card in a different shape, today I have prepared a tag-like one. The tag is easily cut with the new Crealies dies

Cardzz no. 194.  

Those of you that are familiar with my work know that  I love to create multi-layered cards and today is no exception. The several layers are made with the new tree and winter twig dies, and Christmas designer-paper elements. My favorite poinsettia, this time in pink, is put in the center. To add a bit of sparkle,  I sprayed with white acrylic paint and sprinkled with glitter.

I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!

 

Love, 

Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Cardzz no. 194

Duo Dies no. 65

Duo Dies no. 65A

Uno no. 63

Set of 3 no. 63

Partzz no. 57


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...