vrijdag 2 december 2022

Crealies - Shaker Birthday Card


 Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun Shaker Birthday card using Crealies dies. I enjoyed making this Birthday Shaker card. Over to my card...

To make this card, I took white card base and added the die cut out
Birthday sentiment using Crealies Text dies. 

For the Shaker panel, I took white card stock panel and die cut it using Crealies Stitched Rectangular dies. Then I adhered Crealies Clear sheet to this die cut out panel. I added the shaker embellishment and adhered it on the card base using foam tape. 

Now to decorate this shaker panel, I die cut out candles using Crealies Partzz dies.
I ink blended these candles in rainbow colors using Distress Oxide. 

 I adhered these ink blended Candles to the shaker panel. Then I  added some details to these candles with white gel pen to complete this shaker Birthday Card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Basic:
  
 
      20x A5 heat resist thin transparant sheet  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...