woensdag 21 december 2022

Crealies - Penguin Snowflakes Card


 Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun Penguin Birthday card where I've created this stitched  snowflakes background using Crealies Mix & Match dies. Over to my card..

To make this card, I took white card panel and created this snowflakes background using Mix & Match (only Stitch dies). Once satisfied, I ink blended this panel using Distress inks. I adhered this inked panel to the white card base.

Meanwhile, I die cut it out these cute Penguins using Crealies Partzz dies, assembled it and adhered to the card base using foam tape.

Then, I die cut out the "enjoy" sentiment using Alfies dies and adhered it to the card base. I had some negative die cut out from the previous card which I used to write rest of the sentiment where I improvise the U in 'Your day' sentiment 😀.

To add interest, I further added white die cut out snowflakes to complete this fun card.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

     
         

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...