dinsdag 13 december 2022

Crealies Lantern Holiday Card


 Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this watercolored Holiday card which I've made using
Crealies Partzz Lantern dies. Over to my card..

To make this card, I took Watercolour paper and die cut it out using Crealies stitched rough edges rectangular dies and water coloured it using Gansai Tambi water colours and let it air dry.

Meanwhile, I die cut out this Lantern on Black card stock and adhered to the water coloured panel. Then, I splattered the whole panel with white acrylic paint. 

I adhered this panel to White card base. Finally I added the die cut out sentiment using Crealies Negative text dies to complete this Holiday card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...