maandag 12 december 2022

Crealies: Shake It Up, It Is Christmas!

  Hello Crealies friends!


This year, I have decided to shake the Christmas decorations up with these three shaker stars. They are perfect for the Christmas tree. The star shape is easily made with the September star shaped dies

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 136

The base is cut with the star of the largest size, and glued with two layers of cardstock. To create the shaker, I used an acetate sheet and different types of beads. To achieve the snowy effect, I used acrylic paint and sprinkled with glitter. The finishing touch is my favorite fabric poinsettia. 

I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!

Love, 

Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 136

Uno no. 63

Set of 3 no. 63

Partzz no. 57

Mix & Match no. 22



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...