woensdag 22 juni 2022

Crealies Kite Shaker Card

  

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this fun Shaker Card using Crealies Uno Kite dies. It was so much fun creating a shaker card after a long time ;)
Over to my card..
To make this card, I first die cut out white card base twice using Mini Slimline dies with small stripes. I adhered these two card panels with glue at one side to create hinge card base. 
I die cut out smaller rectangle using same mini slimline dies
and die cut it out further using Uno kite dies.
To make shaker part, I first adhered clear transparent sheet at back side of the card panel. Then I added double sided tape along the edges of the kite and added colourful sequins and glued it to the card base.
To further decorate it I added matching twine along with other die cut out parts of the Uno Kite dies. I added white glossy accent to add interest. And finally completed this card by adding die cut out sentiment. 

I hope you get inspired.
Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...