donderdag 9 juni 2022

Crealies Flowercard


Today Bonka is our guest designer. 
She made this lovely card.



Hello, fans of Crealies!
Last month Crealies have released some great flower and leaf dies.
Perfect for the spring season, which inspired me to make this card for you!
I cut the card base with the Crealies On the MOVE no. 06 die, used white and colored cardstock and designer paper.



 I cut the leaves from two colors of cardstock using the Duo Dies no. 63A and Duo Dies no. 63 dies. I cut the flowers with Set of 3 no. 65 and Uno no. 65 from different colors of watercolor cardstock, and gave them a little volume with flower tools.

I hope that I have managed to inspire! 

Have an amazing day!
Love, 
Bonka Kalincheva
                                               


Crealies Stansen/Dies:
Bonka, thanks a lot for this nice card. 
Soon you can also see them on Bonka's Facebook. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...