maandag 13 juni 2022

Crealies- Hugs & Kisses card

 

Hello Friends, Mugdha here and today I am going to share a floral Card with you all 

Let's have a look at it




For this card, I started with stamping Stampzz no.01 on a alcohol markers friendly paper and colored the flowers using alcohol markers. I then fussy cut them. For background, I used Stencilzz and Maskzz no.307 and grey ink. I adhered the stenciled panel on a peacock blue card base using foam adhesive. I die cut an oval panel out of same blue cardstock using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL (Ovals with little stripes)  die and arranged the fussy cut florals with the help of foam adhesive. For sentiment, I used Text die no.106 and finished off my card using some sequins.

I hope you like it.

I used following Crealies Products

Stamps/ Stempels:

                                                                       Dies / Stansen:

     Mixed Media/ Stencilzz:
Stencilzz & Maskzz no.307

                

           


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...