donderdag 2 juni 2022

Crealies Hibiscus Birthday Card

 

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Hibiscus Birthday card using Crealies latest release.
Over to my card.


To make this card, I first die cut out two panels of blue card stock using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL rough edges dies. I adhered these two panels with glue to make a hinge card.  After that, I die cut another blue card panel using latest Crealies stitched rough edges dies which is completely coordinated with the old rough edges dies. I adhered this panel to the card base using glue.


Meanwhile, I die cut out Hibiscus flowers and leaves on coloured card stock. I assembled these flowers and adhered to the card panel along with the die cut out leaves (from A Perfect Match dies).


After that, I die cut the sentiment on Mirror Gold Stock and adhered it to the card panel.
Finally I added so many gold sequins to complete this Birthday card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...