zondag 5 januari 2020

Crealies Happy New Year


Hello Everyone,

I hope you've enjoyed your Holidays. With this post, I want to wish you all an awesome year ahead. May year 2020 brings you a lot of happiness, great health and wealth. 

Over to my card..

 I made this card for my kid's school teacher. I started with 6 by 6 inches colored card stock and to give special effect at the edges, I applied versamark ink with my fingers and heat embossed it using silver embossing powder.

Once satisfied, I die cut out the big numbers on silver holographic glitter card stock and adhered it on the card base using foam tape. Then I die cut the the sentiment "Happy New Year" on black card stock and adhered on the top of the card. Finally, added some silver star confetti to complete it. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:
Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Cardzz dies no. 212, Numbers 1 and 2 Cardzz dies no. 200, Numbers 0 en 1/2 Alfies diesset no. 3, Capital letters and shadows

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...