vrijdag 31 januari 2020

Crealies Blogestafette Dag 8 / Blogrelay Day 8.


Hello Everyone,
Day 8 of the blog relay. Yesterday we were able to admire 
the beautiful creation of Sonia, today it is my turn.

I'm so excited to share these two fun Birthday cards using Crealies new nesting dies called "Stamp Square". It has total 8 dies in it.
 To make these cards, I took white card stock and die cut out it by stacking all the 8 stamp square dies. Then I inked each one of them using rainbow colors of distress oxides.
You can use colored paper also. 
 After that, I arranged it on the black card stock and the left over on white card stock,
so no wastage 😉.
 Once satisfied, I stamped it with Birthday stamp set and made it solid
by coloring it with black pen.
  I hope, you like what I've created with these dies.. 
By the way which one you like the most, Black or White? I would love to know 😊

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Tomorrow Wilma will show you what she has made with 
the new products of the month February. 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:

  Text & Co English stamp Handlettering no. 03A, Happy Birthday, outline
   Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...