maandag 2 december 2019

Crealies : Mini Album made with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no.93


Hello It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you a new mini album featuring 

I had so much fun making the last mini album I decided to make a new one using
a new Crea-Nest-Lies XXL die. Making these are so much fun, be on the look out
for more designs using the XXL dies.




I made the tags with Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:13 


Below is a closer look at all the details the dies make. 

Using On the Edge no:39  makes a very pretty pocket for the side of my page. 

To watch a full video and tutorial on this mini, check out the link below.


Thank you for stopping by today.
Patty

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...