zondag 22 december 2019

Crealies - Inlaid Die Cutting Technique


Hello Everyone,

Today I am showing you how to make these beautiful heart background
using Inlaid die cutting technique.
For my first card, I took Crealies watercolor paper and die cut out the stitched square using second largest die (Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 22). After that, I took Crea-Nest-Lies Small heart dies and stacked them together using washi tape and die cut out the hearts from the stitched square paper and distress inked these hearts using shades of pink & red.
Once satisfied, I adhered the stitched square with negative heart space on white note card and inlay all the die cut out inked heart pieces like a puzzle ;)
Finally stamped the birthday sentiment and made it solid by black marker.
Added some heart embellishment to complete it.
 For the second card, I die cut out lots of hearts and did some messy rainbow water coloring. Once done, I inlaid all the colored pieces at their place.
After that I die cut out the sentiment using Alfies dies and adhered it to the card stock.
For Birthday sentiment I've used negative space to add some interest.
Completed it by adding some silver sequins.

I really enjoyed making these fun heart background. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Stansen/ Dies:

Crealies Stempels/ Stamps:

Crealies Basic:


https://www.crealies.nl/en/product/clnestxxl22 Crea-Nest-Lies Small dies no. 22, 4x Hearts Alfies diesset no. 3, Capital letters and shadows 

Text & Co English stamp Handlettering no. 03A, Happy Birthday, outline Watercolor / Mixed Media paper, white 200 grams (15x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...