maandag 30 december 2019

Crealies: Mini Album 3 to 1 Crea-Nest-Lies no:92 no:93 no:95


Hi It's Patty

Have you enjoyed the series of Mini Albums made with the Crea-Nest-Lies dies?
Today I want to show you how to combine all three tutorials to make 1 fun unique Mini Album. 

Starting with the cover I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:92 smaller than the other two dies this was the perfect choice for the cover of my Mini Album. 


The second page was made with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:93 



Using On the Edge no:30  I made very pretty pockets. 



To make the corner pockets I used from Journalzz and Plannerzz Large Pocket dies no:651 and added tags made with Labelzz and Tagzz no:15  





Please check out the video for a full walk through
and tutorial on how to make this in the video below:


Thank you for stopping by today.
Patty

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Journalzz and Plannerzz:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...