woensdag 2 oktober 2019

Christmas Scene


Hello It's Patty
Today I would like to share with you this Christmas Scene

This cute Christmas Scene will have a mini album underneath that we will create later on in the month. I wanted to show you that you are able to use the dies to create 3D project just by adding some chipboard.



I added a tea light to  Create a Box Mini no:1  the lantern and you're able to pull off the top of the lantern from the pole to turn it on and off. 


I used Set of 3 no: 55  to make some pretty red flowers to add to my lantern.



To make the tree Cardzz no:17  I cut several pieces
and glued them together to make the tree more 3D 


The sleigh Cardzz no:16  was easy to make. I cut out 4 pieces of card stock from 110lb weight and glued them together for each side, then I cut some chipboard to create the middle part and glued them together.


I will have a full tutorial in the future to show you
how to make this pieces for the Christmas Scene. 

Beneath a YouTube walk through and some instructions for making the sleigh:


Crealies Stansen / Dies:
Cardzz no:16  
Cardzz no:17 
Create a box mini no:1  
Set of 3 no:55  








2 opmerkingen:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...