maandag 19 november 2018

The Domino Effect


Today we have a new Guest Designer: Lesley.
She made this very special creation for us.


Hello, today I am very pleased to be appearing as a guest design team member
for Annelies and Crealies.
This is a little piece of home décor which I have made using a giant wooden domino
and the beautiful Crealies Mounted Rubber Stampzz Poinsettia, No 11.


I painted the domino with some metallic pale green paint, stamped the poinsettia
with dark green pigment ink and embossed with clear powder.
I coloured the flowers with red acrylic paint and added a little gold in the centres.
You will notice in the photos that the grain of the wood gives a lot of texture
to the image and the background.  Finally, I stamped the snowflakes
with Versamark ink and embossed with white powder. 


Sadly, trying to catch metallic shine was a little difficult with the camera,
but I hope you like it anyway.

Crealies stamp/stempel:

Mounted Rubber Stampzz no. 11, Poinsettia

Lesley, thanks a lot for your lovely imput.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...